I recently discovered Google Alerts and have fallen in love with them. Here are few links that peaked my interest today:
- A Canadian church knows how to head bang.
- Apparently Rob Bell can write on something smaller than a huge whiteboard.
- Brian McLaren’s theology and teachings just gets more frightening with time.
- Stingrays are no longer our friends.
- Southern Baptists can’t even agree on a date to publicly disagree.
- And all this time I thought a leftist was somebody to be afraid of.
- A new blog has appeared. Becoming Missional exists to bring missional ideas to light.
- I never liked math, didn’t feel I did well in it and sucked at it. So much for that theory.