So I go and pour my heart and soul into the previous post, only to get an email from someone I do not know telling me that folks "don’t want to read novel" when they visit my blog. He "encouraged" me to break things down into shorter…more concise posts. I just had to laugh.
Anyway, for those that can’t bear to read the previous dissertation of my life last week, here is the short version in a nutshell:
1. I need to live with more urgency and unction.
3. Gary Lamb helped to remind me that my greatest passion is to reach disconnected people.
4. I’m going to stay a Southern Baptist for the time being.
5. Having Travis Johnson as a friend is really great.
7 & 9. I’m not all that crazy about living in Florida, but I could never live in Atlanta because of the traffic.
8. I’m too ADD for corporate worship.
10. God is faithful.