1. When people say to “bring it” when you preach…they don’t really mean it.
2. People that say the want to be “going deeper” have no real concept of what “going deeper” actually entails.
3. Modern worship music is beginning to all sound the same.
4. Sometimes you just have to beat your chest and say, “because I’m the boss…that’s why!”
5. When you truly “bring it” in the pulpit…a lot of the people who wanted to be “going deeper”…leave.
6. Homeless people know the “Plan Of Salvation” better than most seminary professors…they have to hear it three times a day just to get a free meal.
7. You don’t want “yes men” on staff…but when every idea is met with a “no”…it’s time to kick some one to the curb.
8. Trying to lead a church would have been much easier if Paul had never picked up a pen.
9. Most homeless people don’t care anything about becoming not homeless…they just want a free meal…even if it means hearing the “Plan Of Salvation” three times a day.
10. Sometimes I wish to God I didn’t know now the things I didn’t know then (thanks Bret Michaels).