Kyle is on vacation still…so no meetings today. I took a rare Monday off to work around the house for Denise…I hate cleaning bathrooms!!! Anyway…the “honey-do list” is HUGE and I only have a few moments to type…so here goes my abbrviated Monday Morning Rambling:
- Rough day yesterday at Compass Point. The new lighting configuration kept blowing the circuits. Not one problem during four hours of setup and rehearsal…but as soon I got ready to preach…BOOM…we lost two banks of lights and one projector.
- Lakeland is one backwards town. We have good attendance during June…but everyone takes vacation in July. It’s always been that way.
- Getting pretty psyched up about Fantasy Football this year…still haven’t decided if I’m going to host a league or not.
- Twitter seems to be back on the fritz. It’s taking hours for a post to actually show up online.
- Saw a friend of mine Saturday that gos to the University of Florida…she says the Gator’s football team is looking really primed and ready for the season. I smell another SEC and National Championship in the air for the Gators!!!
- Compass Point is one diverse bunch of people. Found out yesterday that one of our new guys is a pyrotechnics expert for Epcot…handles the “IllumiNations” show. I feel we are finally getting closer to KISS-like worship services at Compass Point. 🙂
- Great meeting last week with a guy in church that does AMAZING graphics…expect a rebranding of Compass Point in the Fall.
- If you thought the creative team commercial in the service yesterday was hilarious (which is was)…wait until you see the one for next week!!!
That’s it for today…now it’s back to my battle of good and evil over the demons of soap scum!!!