This has been one AMAZING week for Impact! Church…and it’s not over yet. Here are SIX things I want you to know:
1. Thank you SO much for the volunteers and leaders that made last Sunday night possible – you ROCK!!! We had a PACKED house at Churchwell Elementary School for the “Rockin’ Around The Christmas Tree” event with a bunch of NEW faces in the audience. I also want to thank all of you that INVITED some one to attend…you also ROCK!!!
2. In case you missed it….Impact! Church will be permanently MOVING to Churchwell Elementary School on January 20, 2013. To say that I am STOKED about God opening this door for us would be an understatement. This move will allow us to accommodate further growth and expand our kids ministry.
3. Speaking of GROWTH…every week in December our Sunday attendance has been inching up. We have had a record number of FIRST TIME guests and our kids ministry has almost tripled in the last 30 days. God is up to SOMETHING at Impact! Church. Keep investing in people and inviting them to church…God’s Kingdom is growing because of it!
4. This is the LAST Sunday to get 2012 tax credits for your tithes and offerings. You will able to donate ONLINE through December 31, 2012…but all checks and cash must be in by this coming Sunday to get credit. Any donations after December 31, 2012 will be credited to 2013.
5. While January 20th is going to be a HUGE day in the history of Impact! Church…January 13th is going to be as equally a big day. The staff and I have a very SPECIAL service planned that Sunday to say goodbye to the YMCA…and a few other “old friends”. I promise…January 13th will be one of the most UNEXPECTED and craziest worship services in our history!!!
6. Please pray for the staff, team leaders and myself as we work hard – AFTER the holidays – to prepare for the move to Churchwell Elementary School. We only have a few short weeks to get ready and need all of the help – and PRAYER – we can get. If you’d like to help out, please email the church office at firstname.lastname@example.org.